NOW AVAILABLE TO ALL HUMAN SERVICE AGENCIES!
As a caring individual providing human services, you will encounter angry youth and adults in your work. It’s your calling to help them, but only if it’s safe to do so.
Would you like to learn the advanced skills to de-escalate angry clients?
Validated de-escalation skills can improve everyone’s safety.
- Do you have specialized knowledge and training necessary to safely intervene and de-escalate angry youth and adults?
- Would you feel safer knowing your training was designed by, with and for human services professionals?
- Would live role playing and interactive video scenarios of actual human services workers encounters with angry youth and adults improve learning?
This training delivers:
- Improved safety for human service workers and clients
- Fast reductions of anger
- Decreased likelihood of injuries
- Shorter encounters
- Reduced liability
- Enhanced communication
- Improved community perception
How can DE-ESCALATE improve human service workers’ safety with angry youth and adults?